Automotive
Batal
KATEGORI
link has been copied
Pengumuman! Ikuti Surveynya, Dapatkan Badge-nya! Klik Disini
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000004923913/9733973396689668andrea-iannone-299658965897339733
Andrea Iannone #29
Lapor Hansip
06-08-2010 15:04

★★◄◄Andrea Iannone #29►►★★

Andrea Iannone #29
Tampilkan isi Thread
Masuk atau Daftar untuk memberikan balasan
Halaman 95 dari 108
14-04-2014 12:07
awal" yg bagus emoticon-Cendol (S)
sayang nge drop emoticon-Hammer
0 0
28-04-2014 14:43
Fantastic race for Andrea Iannone
Andrea Iannone earned the sixth place, his best performance ever since the star of his career in the Top Class.

In this thrilling race held for the first time on the circuit Argentina, Pramac Racing closes the third round in the best way possible. Andrea Iannone earned the sixth place, his best performance ever since the star of his career in the Top Class. Even Yonny Hernandez gave his best, finishing for the third consecutive time in the points.

Andrea Iannone - Pramac Racing - at the start rocketed in the front group. During the first two laps positions mixed up several times, the Italian twenty-four year old protagonist of these hot phases conquers the third position. Halfway through the race, the following group composed by Pedrosa, Rossi and Bradl change their pace, overtaking the Italian. Andrea maintains his pace, showing great maturity, bringing home a precious sixth position and first Ducati rider, which earned him the fifth place in the Championship standings.

Yonny Hernandez - Energy T.I. Pramac Racing - in his home race starts off earning six positions in the first lap. For over twenty laps the Colombian was in tenth place, keeping behind him experienced riders like Hayden and Aoyama. In the final stage of the Grand Prix Yonny fights to keep the position but is overtaken by the two riders. The twenty-five year old Colombian crosses the finish line in twelfth place, earning four points for the Championship.

The World Championship will fly directly to Jerez for the next race on the calendar , scheduled for next Sunday.

Andrea Iannone ( Pramac Racing): "I'm very happy with how the race went, I pushed hard from the start and I was going to stay in the leading group, but unfortunately, between the eighth and the tenth lap I was forced to slow down due to the decay of the tires. I have more feeling with the bike and I work always better with my team. I thank everyone for the excellent work done this weekend in Argentina and Ducati for all the support they give me."

Yonny Hernandez (Energy T.I. Pramac Racing): "I'm happy with the todays result, I fought again for the top-ten. In the last laps of the race I suffered the decay of the tires losing two positions. I've felt the support from my fans here in Argentina and I want to thank them all. Thanks to the team and in particular to Francesco and Giacomo Guidotti who are helping me to get better and better."

Pramac Racing

motorsport.com

=============================

Argentina MotoGP: Career best for top Ducati Iannone

"I pushed hard to follow the Factory Yamahas and Hondas. It wasn't possible for the full distance but I had a good feeling" - Andrea Iannone.

Andrea Iannone claimed a career best sixth place in Sunday's Argentina MotoGP, crossing the line as the top Ducati in a race that saw him running second in the early stages.

However, as in Austin two weeks' ago, the young Italian lost ground in the later in the race due to tyre wear, but was still able to comfortably beat his previous MotoGP best of eighth place in his rookie 2013 season.

"I'm very happy. I pushed hard from the start and I was going to stay in the leading group, but unfortunately, between the eighth and the tenth lap I was forced to slow down due to the decay of the tyres," said Iannone.

"But I'm first Ducati. I pushed hard to follow the Factory Yamahas and Hondas. It wasn't possible for the full distance but I had a good feeling."

With Ducati racing with the Open class tyres, Iannone did not have access to the hard rear tyre used by the five riders ahead of him.

"I don't know if the hard rear would have helped me. It's possible because my pace was good for the first half of the race but then the rear grip dropped."

Team-mate Yonny Hernandez, the first Colombian to compete in a South American premier-class grand prix, rode to twelfth place.

"I'm happy with the todays result, I fought again for the top ten," he said. "In the last laps of the race I suffered the decay of the tyres losing two positions.

"I've felt the support from my fans here in Argentina and I want to thank them all. Thanks to the team and in particular to Francesco and Giacomo Guidotti who are helping me to get better and better."

crash.net
0 0
02-05-2014 10:00
MotoGP, "Dream Honda and Yamaha, but Ducati more"
Thursday, 01 May 2014 18:43 by Matteo Aglio - MotoGP

news
0 0
04-05-2014 17:13
Quote:Original Posted By BajajGila
MotoGP, "Dream Honda and Yamaha, but Ducati more"
Thursday, 01 May 2014 18:43 by Matteo Aglio - MotoGP

news

Akhirnya banyak yang sadar klo Iannone berbakat... emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Malu
#garagaraOpenClass emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grin

thanks Om korannya... emoticon-shakehandemoticon-Malu

with yonny
0 0
05-05-2014 08:03
Quote:Original Posted By schizofrenzz

Akhirnya banyak yang sadar klo Iannone berbakat... emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Malu
#garagaraOpenClass emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grin

thanks Om korannya... emoticon-shakehandemoticon-Malu

with yonny

sami" emoticon-Cendol (S)
disayangkan maren ndlosor emoticon-Cape d... (S)
0 0
23-05-2014 01:03

Andrea Iannone Ingin Turun di World Superbike
news
0 0
23-05-2014 08:08
Quote:Original Posted By BajajGila

sami" emoticon-Cendol (S)
disayangkan maren ndlosor emoticon-Cape d... (S)

Ndlosor terus Om... emoticon-Frownemoticon-Frown
Kemaren sih pake yang ekstra soft depannya... emoticon-Hammeremoticon-Malu

Quote:Original Posted By ValeCobra

Andrea Iannone Ingin Turun di World Superbike
news

Moga kesampaian... emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grin
Omong2, menurut surat kabar elektronik yang beredar... emoticon-Maluemoticon-Malu
Katanya Iannone tertarik mbawa Suzuki, klo ga naik ke tim utama Ducati taon depan... emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grin
0 0
23-05-2014 20:28

Omong2, menurut surat kabar elektronik yang beredar... emoticon-Maluemoticon-Malu
Katanya Iannone tertarik mbawa Suzuki, klo ga naik ke tim utama Ducati taon depan... emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grin

beritanya nih....emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grin

Iannone Hanya Mau Bela Tim Pabrikan Ducati.
news

0 0
24-05-2014 10:52

iya lagi lagi emoticon-Nohope
menarik jg nih ke sijuki, jadi penasaran emoticon-Bingung (S)
0 0
27-05-2014 20:07

MotoGP, Iannone With the Ducati at Mugello
Tuesday, 27 May 2014 09:21 by rm
news
0 0
31-05-2014 11:10
MotoGP, Iannone: turn with Marquez did not help me
Friday, 30 May 2014 17:37 by Luca Semprini

news

0 0
31-05-2014 19:07
ianonne abis mecahin rekor ya
tops speed 349.6 kpj emoticon-Selamat:
moga ini pertanda besok podium

kalo ngeremnya di telatin dikit lagi mungkin tembus kali ya 350 kpj. gapapa lah tekor ke gravel dikit mah emoticon-Big Grin

0 0
31-05-2014 20:00
Mantap Ianone start d P2.. emoticon-Belo emoticon-thumbsup
Kaya nya smgt bgt main d rumah sendiri. emoticon-Big Grin

Good luck Andrea !
0 0
31-05-2014 21:09
ini toh penyebabnya...emoticon-Belo

Iannone : "Tanpa disk brake 340mm ini, mustahil meraih hasil ke 2 "

kabarin kang rossi dulu ahhh....emoticon-Ngacir
0 0
03-06-2014 16:24
Andrea Iannone : Factory Ducati ? Suzuki ? Yamaha ?
Von Günther Wiesinger - 03.06.2014-09:08
Quote:

news
0 0
06-06-2014 20:55
pake helm KYT bro...emoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grinemoticon-Big Grin

0 0
06-06-2014 20:59
Bareng B-Win Girls...emoticon-Genit