i mage
TS
i mage
FREE Fortune Telling by me
hi

excuse me mod, to have little place to share my liitle knowledge about fortune telling and astrology,

and why i choose this place to open this thread is because
1. this is where i hang around so lately emoticon-Stick Out Tongue
2. i can't place this thread to lounge or supranatural, because it's too crowded there as i can only read for 1-2 persons a day
i hope, my thread is approved and not erased by momod emoticon-Big Grin

okay,i open this thread about free fortune telling using a chinese astrology called Purple Star Astrology
i will give this service to you for free, but i don't accept any more request right now, sorry

what's Purple Star Astrology ?
what wikipedia said : thus means the study of a person's life based on the movement and location of the Zi Wei Star and 100+ other stars at the specific time the person was born.

what's needed ?

-----

what will i read about you?
i will try to read about
your personality,
your family,
your career or potention of wealth (i will try to read it but not always),
your health,
your marriage or spouse (what kind of people your spouse is, if possible)
i will also try to read your current 10 years annual luck, your simple yearly luck in 2013 and review about you in 2012
you may request if you don't want to be read in spesific area like your family, or health or what

then what after i read you ?
nothing in return, but a little feedback about whats good or wrong is really appreciated emoticon-Angkat Beer

the last question, why it's free ?
i just hope i can make some little goodness to others but of course you're very welcome to donate some few cash to my bank account, kiddin pal emoticon-Ngakak (S)

okay, this is the most important one,,,,
i can only read one people each day at the moment, as i have my own activities and also i do it mannually so please understand to give me some litttle break emoticon-Stick Out Tongue
perhaps i can read 2 people later after i enable to write the report fluently (i never write any report to other people so far emoticon-Hammer)

and also this is just an intermezzo, just a lightweight reading no need to think it so seriously

and the last words, thank you emoticon-rose
Diubah oleh i mage 16-07-2013 18:09
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
English
English
icon
3.2KThread2.2KAnggota
Terlama
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.