• [OFFICIAL THREAD] Bandung English Club // Follow @BDGEnglishClub

Bdg.Eng.Club
TS
Bdg.Eng.Club
[OFFICIAL THREAD] Bandung English Club // Follow @BDGEnglishClub

Quote:

Quote:

Welcometo Bandung English Club!

As you might know, almost each regional has its own English Club, so we do here in Bandung! Here we intend to dedicate it is not just for fun, but also for you to train your confidence and increase your enthusiasm and skills in English language.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ emoticon-rose~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bandung English Club is a club which was set up for those who have willing to improve their English skill in reading, writing, listening especially speaking by doing chit-chat here. Further, seeing every people so enthusiastic to greet and meet offline we decided to make a gathering, it is actually spontaneous but finally we have settled the first gathering held in a cozy place at Ngopie Doeloe, and we made it as the early step to Bandung English Club existence. The first always comes hardest. Therefore it has been a great step and we still get along by holding a regular gathering every week back then. We are really hoping that we could give an intense and remarkable progress to each members here in term of English language. Plus, there will be native speakers and more relations you could rise by meeting new people with very unique personality, habit and background that would boost your other soft skill emoticon-Smilie

so, you are very welcome, army. emoticon-army

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ emoticon-rose ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V i s i o n and M i s s i o n
Quote:

P.S :

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ emoticon-rose~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warm greeting for Bandung English Club by Bandung Regional Leader, Kang Japra emoticon-Smilie emoticon-Embarrassment
Quote:

Quote:

BY POSTING ON THIS THREAD THEN YOU ARE DECLARED TO AGREE THE RULES ABOVE
emoticon-Shakehand2

Quote:

Click Join on our Group Page or Official Twitter Account :
Diubah oleh murthado 19-04-2016 11:01
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Bandung
Bandung
icon
4.2KThread2.1KAnggota
Terlama
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.