[INDEKS] The Werewolf Game: Guide, Glossarium, Previous Games, etc (Ask here!)
FourBrother dah mau mulai ya.. Duh, ngenes amat, nih
Ada yang pengen nyoba studi banding TWG ke forum lain nggak? Platformnya bukan chatroom IRC kaya epicmafia, tapi forum biasa - dan bahasa Inggris. Musti register ID baru, lha forumnya aja baru. Tempatnya di sini
@Aya: Semisal masih mau, register di tempat yang baru aja
Day: Each player votes for a player to be lynched in daily vote. You vote by posting in this thread the name of the person you want to be lynched
Night: Special Roles can use their abilities. Their abilities are activated by sending a PM to the GM of what they want to do.
i.e. Seer sends a pm to GM on who he/she wants to scan. (You'll understand when you read the "Roles" section)
Day and Night go in separate sessions, 24 hours for each, and the game starts at Day 1.
Seer: Seers are people who can PM the GM to seek a role of one person in the game. After his death, he will gain an addition seek of 2 other players by GM's choice.
Villager: Upon death, villagers will be able to vote the next day as well.
Mason: Masons do know the identity of other Masons.
Guardian Angel: The GA(guardian angel) can send PM to the Game Master (me) to tell who he/she wants to be protected. If the "protected" is targeted by werewolves, the "protected" won't die from the assault. NOTE: GA isn't good nor bad. They can choose their side to be. Ex: After their death they may sabotage humans. It's up to the player if they would rather want werewolves to win or humans to win. Meaning, he/she could be stating that he/she wanted to protect this person for a specific reason, but of course, they cannot tell why they wanted to protect that single person. That person could be a werewolf, or a human. Hopefully this will make the game somewhat harder for villagers.
Vigilante: The Vigilante can send PM to GM to tell who he/she wants to shoot. The targeted person then dies, however... There may be special cases where the targeted person dies on perhaps, the next day later.
Quote:Note: The Vigilante has ONE instant kill bullet. The other two will be dubbed "Hellfire Bullets".
1st bullet used = Instant kill
2nd bullet used = 1 day must pass in order for the person to die
3rd bullet used = 2 days must pass in order for the person to die.
Think of this like the kinjutsu "Hellfire", it lasts 3 turns to drain HP from the target. This could however, prolong the game.
Werewolf: Votes like a simple villager during the day, but hunts their prey during the night. At night Werewolves decide on who to hunt and kill during the night. Werewolves would send PM to GM to vote who they will hunt for the night. (Also to each other before reporting to GM is definitely advised) If I get totally different people, I will randomly choose the victim using Random.org
Alpha Werewolf: The leader of the werewolves, knows the identity of the werewolves, and the werewolves know his identity. At his death, he can convert 1 villager or mason to become a werewolf.
Game Master: The role of the Game Master is to try and make the roles of players difficult to figure out. In this case how will you know which one's which? Will I give the obvious role to a well-known person; or will I give it to someone that's not so well-known? The Game Master CANNOT be voted off to be lynched. If you do vote for the Game Master it will result into a skipped vote. After all, I'm just there...Nor Villager; nor werewolf. However! The game master will posses one character to interact with other players. Game master will not be able to take part in daily voting, killing in the night, ect.
Villagers win if all werewolves are killed.
Werewolves win if number of surviving villagers would be less than or equal to number of surviving werewolves. It's because, at this point, werewolves have control of 50% of the votes during the voting day and eventually won anyway.
This is how you would vote ----|
"I vote for Shuno to be Lynched."
Note: Deadline of voting/special actions would be 24 hours after update. Also if there is a tie both of those people will die.
1. Everyone votes during the day. If you don't vote, first, you'll receive a warning, the next time you wouldn't vote, it'll be an auto-death for you. (Cruel and gruesome)
2. In cases of ties in daily voting, all would be killed.
3. If the Guardian Angel is killed during the night to protect another player, that player is still protected during the night.
4. If the Vigilante uses his single attack on someone protected by the Guardian Angel, the protected player survives, but the only attempt is consumed.
5. PM is not allowed except for wolves and masons in which they can pm their fellow team rooster.
6. Ghosts as general may taunt, haunt, and flaunt, but aren't allowed to give strategic input or information to the remaining players.
7. Speak English! If you would use other language, First, I'll give you warning. Next, I'll kill you in the game. A very....slow...painful....gruesome death.. I can be pretty creative.
8. You are not allowed to reveal the roles of other players. Doing so will ruin the game. You can give damn, but please DO NOT reveal roles of players.
9. Lastly, but not least, Be active!
We'll need at least 12 players to start this game. After we gather 12, people can still apply for this game UNTIL I wake up again the NEXT DAY. After that I will PM each of you (The participants) your roles in the game.