FS9HELLAvatar border
TS
FS9HELL
Kata - kata bijak muhammad ali
I am the greatest! i'm young, i'm handsome, i'm fast, i can't possibly be beat. They all must fall in the round i call. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way i'll ever get licked. The heavyweight champion of the world should be pretty like me. it ain't bragging if you can back it up. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. I'm so mean, i make medicine sick. i shook up the world. Me! Whee!
(Muhammad Ali/Cassius Clay Jr.)

I'm so fast, that last night i turn off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.

I am the greatest! Not only do i knock 'em out, i pick the round!

I know where i'm going and i know the truth and i don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what i want.

Champions are made from something. They have deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill at the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

Friendship is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.

Lack of faith makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and i believe in myself.

I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

The man who has no imagination has no wings.

I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in ALLAH and peace.

Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you.

Spoiler for Most favorit word:

Spoiler for Muhammad Ali:

Spoiler for Tolong:

Quote:

THX GAN DAH BERUSAHA TRANSLATE WALAU ACAK2AN emoticon-Hammer2 , SENGAJA GK ANE TRANSLATE SUPAYA GK MENGURANGI MAKNA KATA2NYA
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The Lounge
icon
922.7KThread82.1KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.