• Beranda
  • Forex
  • Belajar Trading dan Menghasilkan Profit Bersamaan (Target Minimal 5000$/Bulan)

forexsynergyAvatar border
TS
forexsynergy
Belajar Trading dan Menghasilkan Profit Bersamaan (Target Minimal 5000$/Bulan)
***COPYTRADE MY TRADING MADE SIMPLE PROFIT STRATEGY ON ZULUTRADE FOR FREE***

Have been a profesional trader for 3 years and running
my trading strategy is very simple i only trade with a very minimal drawdown max 5-9% for every 1 trade
there will only be a max of 5 trade for each pairs

my trading timeframe is h1 and i am always trying to let my trade run and always follow the trend because when im still floating i know in the end my trade will always wins im using trading made simple strategy
with indicator heiken hashi candle,TDI,Stoc,BB,MA
my trading pair is G/U & E/U

just see my performance and dont be shy to follow me I will always enter the best trade possible
and not going against the trend.So in the end my trades are always going to be closed with PROFITS
and by the way i will try to closed my trade when my target of TP is achieved around 200-300pips TP but if you are a little impatient you can closed it whenever you want as long its still in profits
You can follow me anytime even if i have 1-3 open trades cause in the end you will always had a winning trade
Godspeed and Godbless

this are my accounts:

when it reach 5000 pips on that month i will not open any signal from this account
Also very important thing If you still have doubts in me...I follow my own TRADERS ACCOUNT with my LIVE ACCOUNT

misthollow
https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/329846

Diubah oleh forexsynergy 26-11-2016 05:15
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Forex
Forex
icon
19.6KThread3.8KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.