KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

goed.aditAvatar border
TS
goed.adit
Teen Wife Gets Court Protection
Teen wife gets court protection
By FONG KEE SOON

Marital blues: Fong with her mother Lily Yeoh at the press conference.

IPOH: The teenager who was shown on CCTV being abused by her husband has been granted court protection.

The state Welfare Department has obtained an interim restraining order to protectAmanda Fong, 19, against her husband for alleged domestic violence.

“The order was issued by the High Court here,” said her lawyer Datuk G. Amarjit Singh Gill during a press conference at the Ipoh Timur MCA service centre.

The case is being investigated under Section 323 of the Penal Code after both husband and wife lodged police reports at the Sungai Senam police station here on Monday,

Fong later showed reporters bruises and bite marks allegedly caused by her husband.

She is now living with her parents and had not seen her husband since the incident.

CCTV recordings of the abuse, which went viral, were handed to the police on Aug 29.

Fong, who is pregnant, said the abuse was sparked by a row over business matters.

State CID chief SAC Datuk Dzuraidi Ibrahim said the investigation papers had been submitted to the DPP's office.

“The DPP may raise charges against the victim's husband.

“The wife might also be charged as the husband had some scratch marks on him, allegedly caused by her,” said SAC Dzuraidi.

In an interview with online portal Malaysian Digest, her husband Calven Chik, 26, expressed regret over the assaults and said he was prepared to face the consequences of his actions.

“I know that there is no reason or justification for my actions and I cannot defend myself over this.

“It was something that I should not have done. I regret it,” the online portal reported him as saying.

Chik, who tied the knot with Fong in January. claimed the marriage had started off well, but gradually turned sour due to “disruptive influences”.

He also made allegations against Fong, including that she was prone to fits of rage.

Chik added that Fong had also accused him of attempting to harm the baby, which Chik denied during the interview, saying it was the opposite instead

The Star

Teh wife story:
Quote:

Teh guy story:

Quote:

Teh comment:

Both are educated Chinese....

I tot only uneducated, rempits, low income, low class, pipu only abuse...

I guess k/ was wrong...
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Berita Luar Negeri
Berita Luar NegeriKASKUS Official
79.2KThread11KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.