rifanzakiAvatar border
TS
rifanzaki
daftar lagu yang memotivasi buat move on
Assalamualaikum..emoticon-Blue Guy Smile (S)

Permisi gan, mau share aja, siapa tau bisa bantu. ni lagu2 yang menurut ane bisa memotivasi dan cocok nemenin kita buat move on dan lebih semangat menjalani hidup. Ni lagu2 ane ambil dari playlist yg menurut pengalaman pribadi bner2 bermanfaat buat ane, . Menurut ane bukan aja lyric nya aja yg motivate, tp lagunya jg ane pilih yg bagus, hehe.., silahkan:

*journey - don’t stop believing(glee theme song <3) > dari judulnya aja dah ketauan maksudnya, the song move me homie..
Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

*Coldplay - fix you> lights will guide you home, kbanyakan lagu coldplay build us up

*Mariah carey ft. whitney Houston – when you believe> there can be miracle when you believe

*miley cyrus – the climb> there There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb

*celine dion- that the way it is> when you want it the most
theres no easy way out
when youre ready to go
and your hearts left in doubt
dont give up on your faith
love comes to those who believe it
and thats the way it is

* d’masiv – jangan menyerah> -.-“

*R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly> so fly!!!!

*avril lavigne- keep holding on> lalalalalalala.. youre not alone together we stand u know I’ll take ur hand

* Bon Jovi- It's My Life> its your life!!!!!!!

* MCR – sing> sing it till you nuts, you gotta be what tomorrow needs

* Hero - Mariah Carey> There's a here if you look inside your heart

* dream theater – spirit carries on> if I die tomorrow, I’ll be alright bcoz I believe

* p!nk – fuckin perfect> mistaken, always second guessing, underestimate, look im still around, look how big you made it, don’t lookin on the critic cz they’re every where!!! Awesome song

* lady gaga – born this way> im beautiful on my way, cz God make no mistake, im on the right track baby I was born this way

* Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway > I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway...

*Jason mraz – im yours> open up ur mind and see like me, open up ur plans and damn you free, open up your heart and you find love.. love… love…., all about to say, just enjoy your life dude!!!!!!

*Rascal Flatts - Life Is a Highway> life is highway, I want ride it all night loooong….

*josh groban - don't give up (you are loved)> don’t giiivee uuuppp!!!!!

* pretenders – I’ll stand by you> I’ll stand by u, won’t let nobody hurt you, when you standin on cross road, don’t know which part to choose, let me come along, even you’re wrong

*David Cook - Time of My Life> This is the time, To be more than a name

*glee cast – loser like me> I know one day you’ll be sceamin my name, now just look away!

*Josh Groban – You Raise Me Up> merinding…

*simple plan – welcome to my life> when life just give you a shit, welcome to my life, you have a friend now, bcoz so am i,

* Christina Aguilera – beautiful> you’re beautiful, no metter what they say, world can’t bring down, you’re beautiful in every single way

*john mayer – the age of worry> build your heart an army, to defend ypu innocence, don’t be scared to walk alone, the darkness fall

* Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying> We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to
Turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell them that we love them
While we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we're dying

*the all American rejects – sunshine> it’s a new day, it’s a bright day, even you stand in the dark, forget the sunshine when its gone!

##buat yang habis patah hati, move on!!!!

*andien – moving on> Ku percaya nanti kan ada saatnya, Cinta kan datang padaku lagi

*p!nk - so what> so what!! im still a rock star, I got my rock moves, and I don’t need you , guess what I’ve been more fun, I gonna show you tonight, <paling manjur

*Kelly Clarkson – stronger> the day you leave is just my beginning, hmpir smua lagu di album stronger temanya kaya gitu gan

*Bob marley – no women no cry>

*the all American rejects – gives you hell> when you see my face, when you walk my way I’ll gives you hell!!! Yeahhh

* lady antebellum - ready to love again> im ready to feel now, no longer im afraid of fall down, its must be time to move on now, without fear how’s my day, I guess im ready to love again, so come on find me!

*coldplay – lost> just bcoz im losing, doesn’t mean im lost, doesn’t mean im stuck, doesn’ meal I’ll crush

#jangan sekali2 dengerin lagunya adele, secondhand, the script, maroon 5, kalau lagi galau!!

Sekian gan, Cuma itu setau ane, semoga bermanfaat dan bisa buat agan2 termotivasi buat move on dari hidup agan yg lagi kaya taik,

share jg punya agan dimari

Wassalamualaikum, maaf jika ada salah2 emoticon-Blue Guy Peace

bantu kasih emoticon-Sundul:emoticon-Rate 5 Staremoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L) gan kalo suka emoticon-Blue Guy Smile (S)
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The Lounge
icon
922.7KThread82.1KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.