Lainnya

Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

• Beranda
  • Melbourne
  • [HELP] OFFERING YOU A PARTNERSHIP TO SPONSOR ME TO GET VISA FOR WORKING IN AUSTRALIA

cronossitaAvatar border
TS
cronossita
[HELP] OFFERING YOU A PARTNERSHIP TO SPONSOR ME TO GET VISA FOR WORKING IN AUSTRALIA
Dear Agan/Bro/Sist regional aussie...

Let me introduce my self and the purpose of my email. I am 25 years old indonesian with bachelor degree of economics.I have visited australia in 2009, for holiday purpose. I am the first child in my family. I have 2 sisters. I coming from usual indonesian family, with usual economic condition. Never involved in any criminal activity, any terrorist activity, any fanatic religion activity, any drugs activity or other criminal activity. I have 3 years working experiences in indonesia. Along with the passing of a time, and the lack of jobs available in my country, I decide to go to australia for get a job which can earn money for me then I can make a saving and fund my family expenses in indonesia. Then i can make my sisters dreams, to get a high qualification education become real.

According to what i write above, I offering you a partnership to sponsor me to get a visa (subclass 401) for working in australia. There is 2 (two) options of partnership offered, In-bound and Out-bound partnership. In-bound partnership means that you be my sponsor and i stay with you. Out-bound partnership mean that you be my sponsor and i stay not far from your area. Visa charge, airline ticket, accomodation, medical, insurance, my personal and routine expenses and any other expenses to get visa and going to australia is my own responsibility. Pay by my self. So you are not pay anything.

there will be compensation that I gave as a gesture of thanks to you later when you have agreed to be my sponsor. Each option of partnership have different compensation. The compensation I offered describe below.

In-bound compensation :
1. Cash Money $. 1,300 every month (for 12 months)
2. I cooking for you once per week (for 12 months)
3. I serv a house made three times per week (for 12 months). The service is include : Wash the
dishes, washing the clothes and material, sweep, swab, cleaning, gardening, washing 1 (one) car or
vehicle and 1 (one) other activity (depend to our agreement)
4. If you also arrange a job for me, I will give you 5 % of my salary gived by employers the jobs
arranged by you.

Out-bound compensation :
1. Cash Money $. 800 every month (for 12 months)
2. I cooking for you twice per month (for 12 months)
3. I serv a house made two times per week (for 12 months). The service is include : Wash the
dishes, washing the clothes (clothes and underwear only) , sweep, swab, cleaning, 1 (one) car or
vehicle and 1 (one) other activity (depend to our agreement.
4. If you also arrange a job for me, I will give you 5 % of my salary gived by employers the jobs
arranged by you.

As I proof as guarantee to you, you can hold few of my document such as :
1. Agreement between you and me 3. Original Visa 5.Airline Ticket
2. Original Passport 4. Copy of My Bachelor Certificate

Once you showing your interest in this partnership, i will inform you about me and my family, supported with data and document. This partnership only offered to the serious australian residences (australian citizen or immigrant) only.

Thank you for your time and attention to my email.

Best regards,
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Melbourne
MelbourneKASKUS Official
638Thread163Anggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.