Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

FORBIDENDAvatar border
TS
FORBIDEND
TOLONG !!!!!!!!! PEDANG MASONIK HILANG
Between Wednesday night after 8:30pm and Thursday 4pm, six (6) Royal Arch Chapter Swords were STOLEN from the main lodge room at the Cambridge Masonic Temple. These are the ONLY swords Cambridge has and are used in every RA degree since 1870. A police investigation has started as well as other Non-Cambridge police are searching pawn shops throughout New England. I am searching ebay, auctioneers sites, craigslist and other sites to find them. The are EXTREMELY special to Cambridge. I have enclosed photos of a similar sword, since these swords were not in the collection they were not photographed. The are 36-40 inches long. Brass Knight Templar helmet as the pommel. The handle is fluted, and made out of either bone or ivory. The handle wings are brass with a steel blade. The blade has Masonic and Chapter emblems hand etched onto the blade and on one side is the name Cambridge Royal Arch Chapter. The scabbards/sheaths were re-leathered some 30 years ago, 3 in red, one in white, one in blue, one in purple. For the age of the swords and scabbards they are in excellent condition.
I am posting a reward of 50 bucks for their return. If the police find the person or persons involved I WILL PROSECUTE to the fullest of the law. But if returned I will pay the 50 dollars with no questions asked. I understand that 50 dollars is not a lot today, but this is personnel to me and it is all I can afford at this time.
Please share this if you can on your facebook site and pass the word. Please keep an eye out if you can for these relics which mean so much to us at Cambridge and play a most important role in Chapter Masonry. I thank you for your time and God bless
Keith MacKINNON
curator and historian
Cambridge Masonic Temple
High Priest Cambridge RAC.
Cambridge Royal Arch Chapter
the reward fee for information on the return of the 6 swords is now 375.00.

Spoiler for terjemahan:

Spoiler for penampakan:

ayo gan siapa bisa menemukannya rewardnya lumayan daripada lumanyun emoticon-Ngakak

Please help .....
Diubah oleh FORBIDEND 12-01-2013 05:42
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
The Lounge
The LoungeKASKUS Official
923.1KThread83.3KAnggota
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.