Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

garandmanAvatar border
TS
garandman 
Busted by my boss ... waktu lagi pilih2 bunga utk istri
Kemarin sore saya mampir di grocery store dekat kantor selagi jalan pulang. Beli french bread yg masih panas, keju Merlot kesukaan orang rumah, dan buah jeruk.

Di jalan menuju check-out counter, saya melewati florist section. Hmmm .... pingin beli bouquet bunga segar utk istri. Saat saya lagi pilih2 rose bouquet .... supervisor saya (seorang wanita) lewat di sebelah kiri dan berhenti.

"So Garandman, are you in trouble with your wife?"

Saya jawab "Oh no, I just want to bring her some flowers."

Wajah supervisor saya tampak impressed lalu dia bilang ... "Awww ... that's so sweet. You need to sit down with my husband and tell him to bring me flowers too."

I replied ... "Be happy to do that, but beware ... I also buy guns for my wife, do you wish your husband to start buying guns for you too?" .... Both of us laughed.

Supervisor saya tahu I am a gun nut. She is a very cool supervisor and a very bright scientist.

Moral of the story:

To all husbands : bring your wife flowers. No need for special occassion. Being your wife makes her special, so let her know that, and do it often.

Being a thoughtful husband may win you points with your boss too. This morning I just had a 1-on-1 meeting with my boss (same one who caught me buying flowers last night). She said that she is recommending me for a title and salary re-evaluation (i.e., promotion).

ETA: my wife loves the bouquet of flowers I brought her last night.
Diubah oleh garandman 27-11-2012 21:15
nona212
nona212 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Mari bergabung, dapatkan informasi dan teman baru!
Wedding & Family
Wedding & FamilyKASKUS Official
8.8KThread9.9KAnggota
Urutkan
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Ikuti KASKUS di
© 2023 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved.